- Union government has extended the tenure of Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) …………… by the months in August 2022.
(a) VG Somani (b) Ziley Singh Vical (c) S Eswara Reddy (d) Praveen Kumar
- Who has been elected as the first representative of the Indian community in Germany in August 2022?
(a) Ashok Sridharan (b) Gurdeep Randhawa (c) Ashish Chauhan (d) Hardeep Kaur
- In August 2022, the Chief Minister of which state/ Union Territories announced ‘Make India 1’ mission?
(a) Uttar Pradesh (b) Gujarat (c) Puducherry (d) Delhi
4. What is the name of the national campaign launched to focus on development of children in the first two years?
(a) Matritva 1000 (b) Paalan 1000 (c) Putra 1000 (d) Sukanya 1000
- Which Institute announced performance based fund allocation to States and UTs to strengthen health facilities?
(a) NITI Aayog (b) National Health Authority (c) AIIMS (d) Indian Council of Medical Research
- Who has become the first woman director general of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research?
(a) Meena Ganesh (b) Shobhana Bhartia (c) Mallika Srinivasan (d) Nallathamby Kalaiselvi
- Which bank has introduced a unique term deposit programme called ‘Utsav Deposit Scheme’?
(a) Union Bank of India (b) State Bank of India (c) Punjab National Bank (d) Canara Bank
- Who has launched India’s first Companionship Starup for senior citizens?
(a) Azim Premji (b) Ratan Tata (c) Mukesh Ambani (d) Gautam Adani
- Durand Cup 2022, Asia’s oldest tournament is related to which sport?
(a) Football (b) Hockey (c) Cricket (d) kabaddi
- Recently Minister Piyush Goyal has inaugurated of the Public Systems Lab at which Indian Institute of Technology of India?
(a) IIT Indore (b) IIT Mumbai (c) IIT Delhi (d) IIT Chennai
- (a) 2. (b) 3. (d) 4. (b) 5. (b) 6. (d) 7. (b) 8. (b) 9. (a) 10. (c)